Thursday, January 7, 2010

Busy and tiring year

The school lesson started immediately after two days...so fast and we need to rush for the lessons...else we are running out of time...(omg...my computer suddenly turn blue screen...=.=) This year i handle quite many jobs and          i need to use my time wisely...班上总务,学会财政,Bulletin editor,Nut member...and two tuitions too...terrible and my focus still at the SPM...today Chinese teacher say mind forms miracle...i hopes it is true...

today i wanna help Jun Shen exchange the comic book because i had bought the wrong title to him...but failed....luckily two books only...the title is confusing...he request me to buy 魔法老师....but what i see got 2 version...one is 魔法老师! and 魔法老师!? ...lolx....so irritating....so he wasted RM7.20 cos i no need to pay for it...but i will be more careful next time...next time?

coon wan me to help his bro install new hard disk with windows 7 inside...he said he will pay Rm50 for that....i wanna accept this deal but dunno how to bring back such an expensive Sony computer back home....=.= I scare i cannot update my blog frequently but i will write something when free...

No comments: