Saturday, November 21, 2009

4th DaY~

Today i feel weary to the bone as i just reach my lovely home~About 7.30a.m. i reach Chong Hwa, finding nobody in the school...haiz....nid wait till 9.30a.m. o.O...I go upstairs to IT centre, meet Bulletin teacher at there....we chat each other and i enquiry teacher about further studies counselling ....I have find my way to aim for my university...NUS...Time passing like a streak of lightning, unconsciously already reach 9.30a.m., i find many friends go to the book exhibition too...got coon, xin yi, jia qing, woon wen, wen kang, li ann, xiang ning.....I never buy books so happy until never take aim of the book price...The book that we buy so many like three huge hill in front of me...Estimate RM1410!!!Wow...=.=lll...of course the money not taken from my wallet la...i buy for school de......haha....I see Chin Vern, Albert....buy many exercise book...swt ~~ Bio, Physics....but only RM2 for one...quite cheap but i wont buy...cos i wont do it....haha....

After back to school, Serge, Yi ling and I watch PPS about Titanic true fact...I shock after watch it because got 5 speculation to lay bare the fact of the sinking of Titanic....The program name is 档案....if what it say is real, then......=.= The traffic to Starhill is damnly jam....orch....around 8 pm then we(nut team) reach Jogoya....luckly we book for seat before that...so that we can have our hearty meal in a round table...i seems to eat the quantity of seafood of this year....I wan so full until want to vomit....so troublesome....When i reach home, i take a shower and sleep directly....What a Nice dAy....

No comments: