Monday, November 30, 2009

Going the end of November

I feel nothing regarding this november holiday...Maybe my fun time going to come an end and i keep unleashing my spirit to play game...lol...dota everyday make my heart feel hollowness...So pity i play alone, eat alone, talk alone, walk alone...My sister going to exam and the only fren is my computer onli...

I feel so failure that i do nothing this november...i felt no confidence to myself...i so sad and depressed...I dont wait untill i regret next year....nothing pushing me behind and i stand alone in my life journey...dunno the others doing wat leh? Isnt same wif me or enjoying their holiday? I dunno....time elapsed like a running dog and december is coming...Now i looking forward to PC Fair to grab some item onli...such external HD, pendrive, ....

Huan Ling gonna leave Malaysia liao....i gonna call him tmr...at least say goodbye to him...I also look for a part time job and bring  back to do at home..but i think nobody will hire me...xD....still the same i like to find information about memory training...but i wont offer me some time to practise it...maybe lazy?? I hope december wont have this word in my mind again....

Juz install Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium and it wasted me 10++ gb space...photoshop, illustrator, soundbooth....many many inside...i gonna to investigate and learn those software bcos next year me as the bulletin editor nid design the layout of it...

Now i juz download game and play onli....



Here's the game i play right now....CLUE Accusations and Alibis, magic ball 3 & 4 and farm frenzy 3....not bad.....when i feel alone, i use to eat chocolate....So many chocolate in the refrigerator....all damn tasty and sweat....nvm, i wont get fat regardless how many food i eat...i'm a abnormal person....T.T....now getting so late and i gonna go and sleep edi....until 11pm then i walk up juz now...gg...having nightmare everyday.....haiz......coon, take care.

Omg....my booklist haven done yet...should i buy new book or keep find form 5 student?? Juz 4 books onli....haiz....i think buy new book also no nid RM 60 as much.....b4 6 dec i gonna settle it.....or buy from bookstore...i also wan read physics de SPM.....haiz.........

I have change my header onli....Simply use photoshop make it blur and add text onli....ok mou??? Welcome for any comment...

No comments: